Posted by Balint Banyasz on February 3, 2014
Hi friend! I can’t belive it. My CPU has 3,8 score. How you up speed?
P.S. Thanks for your good blog. 😉
Update: after all updates i get a 4.2 score 🙂
That’s what I was going to suggest 🙂
Btw, S205 (and any AMD Brazos system) has three processor states so make sure that you run the test in Maximum Performance mode.
s205blog – could you please add this info
Its real silver bullet foe this netbook. No more UEFI voodoo-dances.
Notes: IFR Extractor – not necessary, you only need Official Lenovo 4BCN24WW firmware, UEFI Tool and Winhex:
1) Open original ROM in UEFI Tool (BIOS1.WPH)
2) Find branch – F2CDF4CF-398D-459D-98CE-A925CAD02194 (turn off Unicode in Search)
3) Choose PE32+ image section
3) “Export as body” – and you’ll get a small binary file.
4) Edit them with Winhex
“45 0A 01 00” to “45 0A 00 00” in the extracted module at offset 0x1793
5) Replace section from 3) on patched
6) Save Rom.
7. For ensurance – open again firmware again,export branch, check it by hex viewer.
8. If everything – replace patched firmware in Lenovo Update tool (replace file BIOS1.WPH)
9. Flash bios by lenovo tool or any another way.
10. Enter BIOS, Configuration – you must get “Hidden page” Option. Turn it and reboot.
11. Enter bios.
12. Enjoy it.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Like & Follow S205 blog on FB